- Updating State Voter Files
- You Can Not do That!
- Thousands of Maryland Voters Assigned to Wrong Polling Places
- Electorates ~ A Voter Fraud Prevention Table
- Unconventional Paid Learning Experiences
- Alabama's Main Parties Wrote Law to Snag Free Voter File for Themselves Only
- Registered Voters are Predictable
- 28 States Fail to Update New Voter Files for November 2012 Election
Updating State Voter Files
Thousands of Maryland Voters Assigned to Wrong Polling Places
Electorates ~ A Voter Fraud Prevention Table
"Russian hackers apparently targeted employees of Tallahassee, Fla.- based VR Systems with phishing attacks to swipe their computer log-in credentials, then impersonated the company's workers by sending emails with nefarious attachments to local governmental officials, according to a National Security Agency document leaked to news site The Intercept. The NSA concluded it was "likely" that at least one of the employees' accounts was compromised. We have seen no reports of attacks against voting machine vendors and vendors that program ballots for those machines, but it would be naïve to think it's not a possibility that there would be attempts to do that," said Lawrence Norden, deputy director of New York University School of Law Brennan Center for Justice's Democracy Program..."
- Russian hacking attempt targets small elections-technology industry Nathan Bomey and Jeff Burlew, USA TODAY and Tallahassee Democrat 6:30 p.m. ET June 6, 2017