Four Good Justifications to Acquire eMerges Electorates United States Registered Voter Database for Identity Validation, Authentication and Fraud Prevention:
1) "...Instances of duplicate registrations, multiple voting by the same person, vacant and non-deliverable addresses, and deceased voters still on the rolls also turned up, underscoring the abuses ..."
- A Citizen Guide to Ensuring Free and Fair Elections Judicial Watch, Inc. l 425 Third Street, SW, Suite 800 l Washington, DC 20024
2) "...Bloomberg News reported this week that the US government determined that Russian hackers penetrated the voting systems in 39 states in the weeks leading up to the November 2016 election..."
3) "...as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people. In Texas, authorities are investigating criminals who are using the technique of “vote harvesting” to illegally procure votes for their candidates. “Harvesting” is the practice of illegally obtaining the signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.."
4) "...The voter fraud that is a real problem is more mundane. Voters sometimes mail in absentee ballots for their relatives who have moved to another state. Another measure that some states have taken is to collate voter registration databases with those in other states and with databases of driver's licenses and vital statistics, so that state boards of elections will know when a voter moves out or passes away..."
- Washington Post, Max Ehrenfreund